It feels like the holiday season killed me more than ever this year.
Thanksgiving one week, pneumonia the next, Christmas for what felt like 3 weeks straight, and New Year’s?!
I’m so happy it’s over.
Now I have one week of non-chaos.
Then we have a wedding in Jamaica.
THEN. It’s over. The stress of the winter is DONE.
I cannot wait.
I have been cooking on and off quick meals the last month or so and haven’t had a chance to even post.
So, instead of food, I’ll share a round-up of the coolest posts I’ve saved over the past few weeks, just click on the pictures and you’ll get linked on through. ;)
1. Build your own beverage carbonator.
2. How to decorate with dry flowers.
3. Butternut, ricotta, and spinach stuffed shells.
4. The miracle Konjac Sponge.
5. 6 Common fluids that leak from your car and how to diagnose the issue.
6. homemade pop-tarts. YUP.
7. Pomade to keep those brows in place AND fill them in!!
8. DIY toilet cleaner
9. Arrange outfits by last worn to make picking out an outfit easier!
10. Chinese New Year’s Soup
11. A pickup truck… Made of ice…
12. Golden Rules of Spices Herbal Cookbook
So, there’s my roundup! I hope you enjoy!
Hope your holidays didn’t drag along as much as mine did!